Dental Plan Terms and Conditions
By signing up for a 2TH Dental Plan you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; you agree to pay all fees on time (collected by direct debit).
The agreement is with your dentist and cannot be transferred to another practice or dentist.
• All payments made are non-refundable under any circumstances.
• Our standard terms and conditions governing appointment cancellation charges in practice apply.
• Full and prompt payment must be made to be eligible to receive the agreed discount. If we are unable to collect your regular plan fee for any reason we will contact you to collect any outstanding fees which can be collected by direct debit or paid directly to the practice by card.
• Being a member of a 2TH Dental Plan entitles you to receive a 5% discount on treatment including laboratory work and a 10% discount on other treatments, excluding implants and aligner treatment, on work carried out by your named dentist in the practice.
• You must be 18 years old or over to be eligible to sign up yourself or family members to a 2TH Dental Plan.
• 2TH Dental reserves the right to change or withdraw the plan at any time and with prior written notification.
• If you default on two successive payments, 2TH Dental will inform you that your plan has been cancelled. Insurance cover will cease from the date of the first failed payment and no insurance claims during this period will be paid.
• If you fail to reinstate payment of the monthly fees and are removed from the plan, any outstanding treatments will be charged at the full price of the original treatment cost.
• If you cancel your 2TH Dental plan, any outstanding treatment plan that has been estimated utilising the discount benefit will be re-calculated and a new treatment plan will be issued to you detailing the full cost of the treatment.
• You may cancel your plan, after the initial minimum period of period of 3 months, at any time by informing the practice in writing.
• You will attend the practice when asked to do so for treatment or examination purposes. If you fail to attend an appointment or fail to give your dentist 48 working hours’ notice of cancellation, this appointment will count as one of the annual appointments available under the 2TH Dental Plan. If you fail to attend the second appointment as well as the first, we shall be entitled to terminate this agreement.
• Your plan fee is subject to change at any time. The practice will endeavour to review plan fees once per annum and should your plan change you will be given advance notice by either post or email.
• Please refer to the practices complaints procedure should you be unhappy with the care you receive.
• Patient Plan Direct Ltd is responsible for processing your Direct Debit payments for the 2TH Dental Plan.
Patient Plan Direct Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 6905458). The registered office address is: Glebe Business Park, Lunts Heath Road, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 5SQ.
Patient Plan Direct Ltd is not a party to this agreement and as such have no liability to the Patient.
• Global Dental A & E Assistance Scheme. Our dental plans include access to s Global Dental Accident and Emergency Assistance Scheme. The scheme is established to offer support to patients who request assistance or treatment following an accident, a dental emergency, or are diagnosed with mouth cancer.
• Whilst the scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, the scheme is a wholly discretionary scheme, not an insurance scheme. It has no obligation to provide the benefits and the Scheme manager will look at each request individually to decide whether or not to provide benefits.
• Further details are available from www.globaldentalscheme.co.uk to find out more.
• The information contained in the above rules is subject to change without notice. All new terms will be updated on the 2THDental website as and when required.