New Year’s resolutions are a great way of welcoming in the New Year. Resolutions encourage you to try new things and improve your life.
Why not try adding some New Year resolutions for your teeth this year? Healthier teeth can lead to a brighter smile and more smiling puts you and the people around you in a happier mood.
Here are some ideas from us at 2TH Dental.
· Brush your teeth at least twice a day
· Floss your teeth once a day
· See your dentist regularly
· Eat less sugar
· Quit smoking
· Get pending dental work done
· Change your toothbrush every 3-6 months
· Gargle with mouthwash at least once a day
If you have any questions on how you can have a brighter smile in 2014 call or pop in to 2TH !