With Valentines Day not far away what better time to think about your smile to dazzle your loved one or person you are secretly admiring.
It is important to keep your teeth and gums healthy to ensure you have a fresh breath for that unexpected kiss on Valentine’s Day!!!!
Here are some tips from 2TH on how to keep your breath fresh and your mouth healthy :
- Reduce or cut out your intake of sugary foods and drinks (including hidden sugars in foods and drinks)
- Brush your teeth and tongue twice daily using a fluoride toothpaste
- Clean in- between your teeth every day using floss (or dental sticks)
- Change your toothbrush every few months
- Chew sugar free gum after meals
- Visit your dentist and dental hygienist regularly
With good oral health and fresh breath, you should be confident enough to smile your way through your romantic date on Valentine’s Day!